- The applicant must be a holder of at least a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from U.P. or any other recognized institution of higher learning.
- A baccalaureate degree holder must have obtained a general weighted average grade of 2.0 or better for UP graduates and 1.75 or better for non-UP graduates.
- The applicant must take the sit-in essay exam and present himself/herself for interview.
- The applicant must pay a non-refundable fee of P100 if a Filipino citizen, P200 if a resident alien, and US$25 if a foreign citizen.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit a certificate English proficiency with at least a 500 TOEFL score, unless they come from institutions where the medium of instruction is English.
- Two (2) copies of accomplished application form, with 2″ x 2″ ID picture.
- Original and photocopy of complete Transcript of Records (including graduate studies, if any).
- Original and photocopy of NSO-certified Birth Certificate.
- Three (3) recommendation letters from former professors and/or employers.
- Letter of application addressed to the Department Chair.
- MA Political Science: April 1-15 (first semester entry) and October 1-15 (second semester entry)
- PhD Political Science:April 1-15 (first semester entry) and October 1-15 (second semester entry)
- MIS: April 1-15 (first semester entry only)
Note: After submitting your complete application documents, please wait for 4-6 weeks for our call and/or text message for the schedule of essay exam and interview. Do not follow-up with us. The Department Staff will be the one to contact you. Just be sure you wrote your landline and/or mobile phone numbers on the application form. Thank you.